1. Is rush delivery available?
Due to the complexity of manufacturing plastic business cards, production generally takes 10 business days. To provide the highest quality plastic business cards in the world, we must hold this timeline although often orders ship out much faster than this timeline.
2. How long will it take to receive my order?
Once your order has shipped, you can expect cards no later than four-to- five business days based on your geographical location from our office in Southern California. To show our appreciation for your business, all orders receive FREE shipping via FedEx Ground to addresses in the continental USA. Need faster shipping after production? Call to inquire about expedited shipping options. International shipping timelines vary.
3. Why are plastic cards more expensive than paper cards?
Plastic business cards require different and more complex processes than paper cards. All cards are made-to- order from sheets of rigid PVC plastic. This process includes:
- A. Render and finalize your artwork design for production.
- B. Produce printing plates for the off-set printing process (including the color white, if necessary),
- C. Print your cards using off-set, four-color printing,
- D. Laminate the top and bottom of your cards together in a heated, pressurized process.
- E. Die-cut your cards using metal dies to literally cut the cards from the finished, printed sheets.
- F. Add additional options such as variable data, barcodes, magnetic strips and more.
- G. Quality inspect all cards in our state-of- the-art process.
4. I don’t have artwork, can you make my design?
We offer a professional graphic design artwork service for custom card design. For only $60, our graphics team will create a card design based upon your input and ideas. This service includes up to five (5) artwork changes, complete with a .jpg proof for each round. Simply select Artwork Service and ‘Need Artwork Design’ while placing your order. Our professional, in-house designers will render a card based on your input, ideas and overall brand aesthetic. You will receive a digital proof prior to production in order to review and make any changes.
5. Can you make my card any shape or size?
Yes! All plastic cards must be die-cut. If you’re looking for something outside of the product dimensions listed here, please contact us for a quote on producing a custom die for your production.
6. Can our order include variable names and/or numbering?
Yes, variable data can be added to each card – this can include names, numbers, embossed lettering, barcodes and more. You may add this under product options while placing your order.
7. Can I request free samples?
Yes! Please contact us here http://www.myplasticbusinesscard.com/pages/request-free- samples/
8. Can you print metallic gold or silver?
Yes! This process is called foil stamping because we use a die and thin foil sheets to press the coloring onto your cards in specified locations. This feature can be added during the product options while placing an order.
9. How do I send artwork for my order?
When you have selected a card type, select the quantity needed and from there you will be prompted to upload your Front and Back artwork. If you have questions about our process and guidelines, or would like feedback on your design, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Can you ship internationally?
Yes, we are happy to ship any order internationally! Pricing will depend on the country, courier and weight of your package. We will provide you with freight options and you may choose which option is best for you. You will also be responsible for any additional taxes charged on the package in customs.
11. Can you produce less than 500 cards?
Due to the production requirements and set-up, our minimum production is 500pcs for any product. We can also produce a lower number of cards as a sample run – please call for pricing and information.
12. Can I split my order among different people?
Yes. You can split an order so long as each unique design has a minimum of 500pcs. If you ordered 2,000 cards, you would receive the 2,000 card price and could produce up to four designs.
13. Do you encode your magnetic strips?
Your cards can include HiCo or LoCo magnetic strips. Simply select either option while placing your order. We can encode your cards during production, simply select ‘Magnetic Strip Encoding’ while placing your order. You will need to provide an Excel file for the information to be encoded on each card strip.